Friday 28 October 2011

UFS101-4th Reflection Topic


In my life, just someone who is considered to be my hero. For me, the hero must be a handsome, mature, responsible and intelligent person. The man who I consider to be my hero is my dad because ever since I was little until I reach the point now is that my father caused a lot of help in identifying my life. At the time I need an education in order to learn something new in life, my father sent me to school, while the moment I give up, dad always there as well to encourage me. Apart from that, my dad also responsible for managing a family. In addition, he has never felt bored to strive to meet my needs even in a difficult situation even though my father was still able to smile for me. Next, he has always advised me "to be the excellent and successful, we must be brave and courageous to face any obstacles in front". Therefore, my dad is my hero reach whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment