Thursday 27 October 2011

UFS101-1st Reflection Topic

Everyone has a hobby respectively. I also have a unique hobby of painting. Painting is one of my favourite hobby. I like drawing in my free time,although my paintings are not as great as others, but I never get bored of doing it. For me,painting can give peace of mind and in addition to rest my mind. I love to draw cartoons or the types of the latest fashion clothes, because one of my ambitions is to become a famous fashion designers in country or abroad. In addition, the cartoons that have never been bored for me painting is Doraemon, because I am very interested in this cartoon. Next, when I finished the cartoon sketch, the painting I will keep in a box. Therefore, I feel happy and satisfied when doing my hobbies during leisure time.

No comments:

Post a Comment